February 10, 2010

Devotion, Dearest … Love!

February 14th this year mark a significant meaning for Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day on the same date! Coincidence never come often, and this year will definitely be a great year to celebrate the reunion with family and sharing some extra romantic time together with your one – darling!

I’ve made a special card for my hubby this year, made with love from me to him … sealed with a kiss! I can’t wait to share this with you all on this blog since it is all about L.O.V.E. this month!!

I hope he won’t see it before Valentine’s Day!! Not that he check my blog at all! So the chances of him seeing this card is pretty slim! *fingers crossed!* (^-^)

IMG_9666

IMG_9679

The envelope is tied a bow with string to resemble parcel package and attached with a heart shape crocs clip on a miniature envelope. Inside will be my little love notes for him … Aawww!!

IMG_9625

IMG_9626

Scallop lace at the bottom of the card cover to reveal the inside paper design of the card. Adorned with flowers and matching pink crystal brad.

IMG_9632

Inside … I’ve created a pop-out 3D love birds, naming after our names. To add a little cuteness in it, the heart in between the love birds are glossy pop-out effect as well! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment