February 15, 2010

Valentine’s Love Cards

I’ve created some special cards for my mom and sister for Valentine’s Day :) Who said Valentine’s are only meant for couples? I decided to show them my appreciation of their love and express my gratitude to have them in my life!

A simple card simply says it all – with love!

Wishing all my friends and family a sweet Valentine’s Day and a Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

IMG_9662

IMG_9651

IMG_9660

Polka dots in soft pastel shades suitable for my loving mother and butterflies adorned with pop-out flowers represents my mom’s love for flowers and gardening.

IMG_9645

IMG_9637

Something cutesy for sister :) Vibrant yellow background and contrasting birdies make it a fun card! I’ve also created a see through frame to highlight a pair of love birds that are glossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment