August 6, 2009

Princess Panda & Her Elvish Wedding!

Jo has been one of the most active and committed bride I've ever met. Loved to read her wedding preparation process and creative findings that she posted on her blog! I'm helping her to create her wedding stationery with an added 'elvish' element of Narnia and Lord Of The Ring into her elegant theme wedding! Guess what? Each table are named based on the episode of the story... for example "Cair Paraval" was the castle from Narnia! How refreshing to recall details of the stories! Jo, you are truly inspiring!!

Both Jo & Nigel are great fans of these movies and books. It's a personal touch to share with their family and friends little things that this couple enjoyed. Here are some of the designs that I've created for them.
Jo, thanks for being so patience with me and it's been great input from you to fill me in with so many details and info that help me in my inspirations :)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I love narnia and lord of the rings

    ReplyDelete