June 12, 2010

Baby Shower Cards!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I’ve not been updating this blog for a while now …
Will get back with more active posts and wedding cards creation soon!

Meanwhile, I’ve recently created some baby shower cards for my friends! Just to share these cute creations here with you since it’s also handmade ;)

I created this card with the idea from the word’s vocal sound POPcorn” by creating a tag line that says “You’re about to POP!”

IMG_2691

To match the theme, I’ve created a popcorn paper bag as the envelope for the card.

IMG_2719

The card is pulled out from the popcorn paper bag with a ribbon loop in sage green printed “A mother’s love”.

IMG_2692

The second card I’ve created was using a very simple theme – BABY SHOWER! A hand drawn bath tub with foam bath time ducks as embellishment.

IMG_2805

I’ve created a frame with transparent plastic to insert the foam ducks inside with some punched papers as bubbles. To add some glitter to the bubbles, I’ve used crystal ice stickles.The punched circle for bubbles are place loosely inside the frame, and when shake it will move around the tub!

IMG_2836

5 comments:

  1. I'd wish to be the recipient! :) cheeky cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic - certainly missed your creations. The POPcorn idea is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Vivienne! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Reese told me about your blog before and I am amazed by your creations!! They are truly gorgeous! You are definitely in my must-read-blog list :) Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai there.. i'm very interested with the popcorn paperbag's idea.. is it possible to book them from u to make as my wedding favor's bag? may i know how much per piece? ;) tq.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cinta Qaseh,
    Thank you for your interest in my handmade popcorn paper bag ;) May I know how many pieces you need? You may email me at info@madevivlove.com

    ReplyDelete