March 8, 2010

ConGRADUATIONS!

My sister adore many of my handmade cards, and she likes the thoughts process that was put into it in the making of a one of a kind card exclusively for her! That is why, on her graduation convocation last weekend … I’ve design something unique for her ;)

The theme for her graduation card is “THE STARS IS THE LIMIT!”
I have mixed and matched some of the papers I found, and created a vintage effect along the paper borders and had the stripy lines to match with my very American like stars!

I absolutely love the black ribbon, and decided that it was best match with this card! To make the card’s shape more interesting, I’ve punched holes along the sides the scallop paper. The result; CUTE! (^_^)

0608

0625

To top it up on this graduation card, how can one not have the mortar board that matches with your gown on your convo ceremony rite? So I’ve made a 3D mortar board for her with a tassel!

Hats off grads!!! Now the stars is your limit!!! All the best in her future and welcome to the working society! 

0615

0629

No comments:

Post a Comment