March 17, 2010

Special Preview For Shanhui & Benedict’s Wedding Invitation Cards

Shanhui and Benedict are both Singaporean couple that are based in London. I’m delighted to have an opportunity to work with Shanhui and be a small part of her wedding by designing their wedding invitation cards!

Since they won’t be making many trips back to Singapore, all the planning for wedding is correspond via internet. Instead of jamming her mailbox with attachments, I’ve decided to show the preview of designs I’ve created for their wedding invitation card.

They will be having garden ceremony solemnization in the morning, follow by a black tie reception at St Regis hotel. The main colour theme for their wedding is purple and it’s their favourite colour too! :)

After several exchange of emails, we have come to finalised the colours, motifs style and fonts for their invitation card. Here are some of the designs and variations for their wedding invitation cards.

Shanhui, I hope you like the designs! Do email me your feedback before I post the samples to you. Thanks! :)

0157

0166

0167

No comments:

Post a Comment