November 11, 2009

A New Look For The Festive Cheer!

If you look around the streets on Orchard all the way to the Marina Square, you’ll see all shopping centres and hotels are all deck up with beautiful lights, huge ornaments, gigantic Christmas trees and all things that glitter!

I guess this year’s theme is going to be a “Glittering Christmas” with all that sparkles … extra bling bling!! :) I personally prefer this year’s deco more than last year. If you still remember, last year Christmas theme was “Sweet Christmas” … too much cutesy stuff like candy and little dolls are not my favourite image of Christmas.

PC080689

PC090732

I must say Singapore is well ahead in Christmas deco. I just came back from Bangkok. They were just putting up the six storey high Christmas tree without much deco with fairy lights and some huge musical notes and of course Santa and his gang in Siam Square! It will take at least a few more days to see the fully decorated square.

As the Christmas and New Year is approaching, I took this opportunity to give this blog a new celebrative look in conjunction with this festive season! :) I hope you like it!

p/s: Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment