November 11, 2009

Signed, Sealed & Delivered

It was such great pleasure when I delivered Josephine & Nigel’s handmade stationery last week. I was very happy to see Jo’s excited and satisfaction expression (brimming with proud) when I unwrapped her wedding stationery sets to show her the invitation cards, program covers, table names with frames, Thank You flags, seating maps of Narnia & LOTR, and buffet quote.

They are such a lovely couple, and I can see that Nigel leave every decision in his princess hands so that she gets her dream wedding. Such a sweet guy, even if he is a man of few words you’ll know that he is willing to give and do anything to make his bride happy  :)

I’m very happy to work with Jo, such a fun loving girl and most of all … I found my very own species – The Bridezilla. A new friendship was born, it is more than just work but the the passion and love in weddings.

Here is Josephine and Nigel wedding stationery sets for your eye candy! You may view her comments here.

IMG_5884aInvitation Card

 

IMG_5526aTable Name

 

IMG_5989a

IMG_5985aProgram Cards

 

IMG_5949a

IMG_5948aThank You Flags (Front & Back)

 

IMG_5965aBuffet Quote from LOTR

 

IMG_5844aMap Of Narnia

 

IMG_5856aMap Of The Middle Earth (LOTR)

No comments:

Post a Comment