November 1, 2009

Silence On The Blog

Time flies when you travel! I’ve been very fortunate to travel to a few countries like Australia, New Zealand and Japan for inspirations, ideas and also chilling out in the islands of French Polynesia with my hubby for the past few months.

We revisited our honeymoon destination for my birthday :) It is such a beautiful place, and did I mention it is the most romantic place to be! You may watch millions of stars at night, gazing the Milky Way with your naked eyes, chilling sea breeze, warm sun and beautiful scenery; all in a secluded island away from the buzzing city life.

I would highly recommend beach bum couples to go to French Polynesia for their honeymoon. Choose any of these islands – Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea for an experience you’ll never forget!

IMG_3577

IMG_3763

Bora Bora

 

IMG_4135

IMG_4580

IMG_4657

IMG_4536

Moorea

Been away without much internet connection and great holiday indulgence which explain the silence on this blog… And I guess it is time to update my visitors and friends with more new creations! I’m very excited to share with you some of my recent work I did for Josephine’s wedding and new designs that will be posted soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment